Summer PLUS: 5 weeks of FREE in-person learning acceleration for grades K-5
- Monday-Thursday, 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. at Greenvale Park Elementary School (as space allows)
- July 11-Aug. 11
- Focus will be on literacy and math, as well as social and emotional learning and STEAM activities run by licensed teachers
- Busing available within district lines to select drop off locations
Reading Corps: FREE Virtual Tutoring for grades K-8 (based on grade completed in 2021-22)
- June 6-Aug. 20, Monday-Friday, offered between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Each session will be scheduled in a 30-minute time block, with tutoring lasting 20 to 30 minutes.
- All tutoring will be virtual via Zoom, 1:1 with a trained tutor
- Tutoring will consist of Reading Corps and Math Corps targeted skills practice, designed to help students who aren’t yet at grade level in reading or math.
- The school district can support families with iPads, internet access/hotspots over the summer break.
- LEARN MORE!
Reading Zone: One-on-One Tutoring for students in grades K-3 by teachers or trained tutors
- 20-minute tutoring sessions up to four times per week, for 6 weeks
- Time of day and location to be determined with family to meet specific needs
- Tutoring will be in-person and will be based on school district materials and curriculum
Learning on the Go: Independent iPad Learning for families on the go!
- Fun, interactive literacy programs
- Weekly connections with community partner staff or tutors to work toward goals and incentives over the 8 weeks
- The school district can support families with iPads and internet access/hotspots over the summer break.
Sign Up Today!
Contact the Family Engagement Navigator from your building:
Spring Creek and Bridgewater Elementary
Greenvale Park Elementary
or Laura Turek with the Northfield Promise Reading Team (email@example.com)